WildWolves

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

3 posters

WW is getting more boring with every new day

nemeziz
    nemeziz
    Soumis

WW is getting more boring with every new day Empty WW is getting more boring with every new day

Post by nemeziz Wed 18 Sep - 21:31

Hello wolves,
    Long time nothing happend about team. I am getting unpatient with It..
    Leaders start to do some usefull work in game,not editing shitty forums,not paying for shitty sites,jsut recruiting good players and chellenging other teams. <--- THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD DO OMG!!

ZACK and LUCIOLE is this your first JKA team? I would love to see your APPLICATION... -_- -_- -_-
    Luciole
    Luciole
    Admin

WW is getting more boring with every new day Empty Re: WW is getting more boring with every new day

Post by Luciole Thu 19 Sep - 8:01

Nemeziz, we would enjoy to join the ladder and challenge people but noone is connected :c

As you know people work or go to school Smile Btw i never see you on xfire to call you. You just come sometimes and rage quit after ..

If you get bored just leave the team and don't bored other people by crying a river Surprised

GL HF !
    steal
    Inutile

WW is getting more boring with every new day Empty lol?????????????????????????

Post by steal Thu 19 Sep - 11:54

why i dont a pro in nemziz his eyes Sad(((
    nemeziz
    nemeziz
    Soumis

WW is getting more boring with every new day Empty Re: WW is getting more boring with every new day

Post by nemeziz Thu 19 Sep - 12:31

steal I wasnt aiming for you.I was jsut realizing that leaders do bullshitz about WW. They want us to donate for websites,but WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE HAVE WEBSITES WHEN WE ARE TOTTALY NOOB TEAM....NO DONATION..leaders should rather look for practice,matchez and other playing.But they rather edit forums,they rather sit and talk,they rather wear tag and call themselves a COMMUNITY :DDDDD LOLOLOL
    SHITNESS
    steal
    Inutile

WW is getting more boring with every new day Empty relololloloololloolol

Post by steal Thu 19 Sep - 13:02

i know you wasnt aiming at me Sad but you said only shox is a pro why i dont a pro Sad my feelings hurt mate xD
    Luciole
    Luciole
    Admin

Post by Luciole Thu 19 Sep - 14:29

Nemeziz you just don't know what you are talking about.
    The first way to manage a team is to be in the listening of its members i agree.

But you need to understand that there are not really a lot of people connected.
    And for now, between work, school and hollidays we are really FEW.
    I just added us in the ladder and I hope really that will make you free regularly for playing JKA.

Btw I don't accept your way to speak to Zack and me. More I don't accept your lack of respect to others members.
    I don't trust you anymore. You will have to prove to ourselves that you are really usefull for the team or you will be kicked soon.

nemeziz
    nemeziz
    Soumis

Post by nemeziz Thu 19 Sep - 19:11

No I wont be kicked.
    I left yesterday.
    You are saying that you have no time for recruiting,that you have no time for anything.Then,why didnt you make few Recruiters,justa fuckign command to me or whoever,and everything would be faster.The game is really dying,and you are taking too long time with progress of the team.
    Those are my last words because I see you dont even understand what I am saying ( since your english sucks even more than my does ).
    There are more members who thinks the same as I do about team progress.They will be leaving soon,as they loose patience with you and Zack.
    That should be prove for you.
    But afterall its your team.So I wish you all the best,and we will most likely meet at some ESL match ( if you got TIME for such NONSENSE ;DDD )
    Long live COMMUNITY of CHATTING people LOVING themselves for being WILDWOLVES!
    RETARDS LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr - 6:06